- Oscilloscope + multimeter + waveform generator, multifunction in one
- Oscilloscope: Dual Channel (2), Bandwidth: 70 Mhz
- 3.5-inch high-resolution, high-contrast color LCD display, suitable for outdoor use
- 18650 lithium battery, comprehensive power consumption ≤3W, can work continuously for about 6 hours
- USB Type-C interface, support power bank, support PC software connection
- Self-calibration function
- SCPI supported, facilitate secondary development
- Includes: USB cable, Set of test leads, Probe, BNC – alligator clips cable, Power adapter, Carrying pouch
The HDS272S is a portable dual-channel oscilloscope that can also be used as a multimeter and a function generator. The meter sports a 3.5″ high-contrast colour display suitable for outdoor use and it runs on a pair of 18650 batteries, good for up to 6 hours of continuous use. You can hook up the meter to a PC host with USB-C to use it with Owon’s desktop software, control it via SCPI or to use it with a power bank.
Signals can be recorded and stored internally, good for up to 8k data points. Waveforms can also be stored as image or CSV, to be exported via USB to a PC host.
Besides being an oscilloscope, it independently acts as a fully featured 20,000 count True-RMS multimeter. It has the capability to measure voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, continuity and diodes. The readings will be displayed comfortably large on the display.
| Bandwidth: 70 Mhz
|Multimeter mode specifications|
|Function generator mode specifications|
|Other modes||Continuity, diode test|
|Display||20,000 counts (multimeter mode)
3.5″ colour LCD (320 x 240)
|Power supply||2x 18650 battery (approx. 6 hours)|
|Dimensions||198 x 38 x 96 mm LxWxH|
|Weight||600 g (without batteries)|
Warranty: 1 Year