This newly released model Mastech MS8264 is a manual 30-range fully featured digital multimeter. It is capable of all standard functions including AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature and more. It’s also packed with many nice features, such as back light, data hold, resettable fuse. No matter you are a professional or just a DIY hobbist, this is a great and affordable tool for your daily use.
- SMT application
- Display: 1999 counts, Backlight
- Automatic indication of functions and symbols
- Diode test
- Continuity test
- Auto power off
- Resettable fuse inside
- Data hold
DC Voltage: 200mV or 2V or 20V or 200V or 1000V.
– AC Voltage: 2V or 20V or 200V or 750V.
– DC Current: 2mA or 200mA or 10A.
– AC Current: 20mA or 200mA or 10A
– Resistance: 200Ω or 2kΩ or 20kΩ or 200kΩ or 2MΩ or 20MΩ or 200MΩ
– Capacitance: 2nF or 20nF or 200nF or 2µF or 20µF.
– Frequency: 0 ~ 20KHz.
– Transistor hFE: 0 ~ 1000. Diode: 2. 7V.
– Continuity Buzzer: <50Ω.
– Power Supply: 1 x 9V battery.
– Product Size: 195mm x 92mm x 55mm or 7. 7 inch x 3. 6 inch x 2. 2 inch.
– Product Weight: 374g or 0. 82lb.
– Safety Rating: CAT II 1000V, CAT III 600V RoHS.
Warranty: As per Mastech’s policy- 1 Year