Mastech MAS830L is a battery operated, handheld digital multimeter for measuring DC and AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode and transistor.
Pocket size and 2000 counts LCD display
Tests AC/DC Voltage, DC Current and Resistance
Precautions: Always make sure the Test Probes are fitted in the correct sockets
– Display: LCD, 1999 counts, Updates 2-3/sec.
– Measuring Method: Dual-slope integration A/D converter.
– Operating Environment: 0 to 40 degree Celsius.
– Storage Temperature: -10 degree Celsius to 50 degree Celsius.
– Power: 9V battery, NEDA 1604 or 6F22 type.
– Fuse Protection: 200mA/250V.
– Size: 138 millimeter x 69 millimeter x 31 millimeter.
– Weight: Approximately 160 grams.
– Pocket size and 2000 counts LCD display
– Tests AC/DC voltage, DC Current and Resistance
Warranty: 1 Year