- ESD Safe and Premium Quality Soldering Station.
- Perfect for Soldering of Components.
- Temperature Range: 200 C~480 C/392 F~896 F
- Power Consumption: 60W at 100V,110V,220-240V and 65W at 120V
- Tip to Ground Resistance Under 2 ohm and Tip to Ground Potential Under 2mV (TYP. 0.6mV)
Soldering is a process in which two or more items (usually metal) are joined together by melting and putting a filler metal (solder) into the joint, the filler metal having a lower melting point than the adjoining metal. Soldering differs from welding in that soldering does not involve melting the work pieces. In brazing, the filler metal melts at a higher temperature, but the work piece metal does not melt.